airsight's core competencies include topics such as:
- aerodrome design and operations
- safety assessment and safety management systems
- flight procedure design and obstacles assessment
- airport capacity and simulation
- aircraft noise
To support the company’s expansion, airsight is looking for dynamic and experienced project manager with a sound technical and commercial background to join our team in Berlin, Germany.
You have at least three years of experience in at least one of airsight’s above mentioned core competencies, as well as in the management of complex aviation consulting projects, including commercial aspects.
In close cooperation with our clients, you are able to manage all aspects of project management to ensure the timely and successful project completion.
You should be experienced in actively building and maintaining close working relationships with clients, interfacing with stakeholders, and coordinate a multi-disciplinary team.
Based on an excellent knowledge of the market and the competition, you should be able to develop sound technical and commercial proposals, ideally including contractual aspects.
- University degree in aeronautical engineering, civil engineering, or equivalent
- Strong, demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent command of oral and written English and German language, other language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work together within a young, dynamic flexible and committed team
- Excellent sense of customer-oriented services
Place of employment: Berlin
Start date: tbd
Employment level: 100%
You may request further information, or send your full application in German or English by e-mail only to email@example.com.